It has long been my ambition in life to walk comfortably in as many worlds as possible; I've found that food is the connecting thread. I am learning everything I can by eating, cooking and exploring how food affects us all.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- A deep-fried cicada on a chocolate-chip cookie. Tasted like sesame oil.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My cast-iron skillet...
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: