I'm Italian and I'm passionate about food.
I love salads and it hurts me when they are treated just like a sad and unsexy side dish.
I try to give salads the importance they deserve as a complete and yummy course.
I create a new salad every day, at the office or at home.
I use a variety of healthy and nutritious ingredients to have a complete diet, I'm not a Vegetarian, but prefer to eat a lot of veggies and fruits as I care about my health and the health of the planet.
As do I care about the environment and the future, I try to use only organic, fair-trade and sustainable ingredients.
I wish my salads can be creative and balanced, healthier and tastier, accessible and the brightest ever seen and I can inspire others to try them and have a healthy diet, as I do.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Anything at I had at the "Fat Duck"
- What do you cook when home alone?
- A salad or a pasta
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: