I am an editor/pastry chef and have recently embarked on starting my own fledgling company, Flour Girl Desserts. It iis an on-line only company for now, but if enough people LOVE my products and I get LOTS of great publicity from blogs and other websites, who knows what might happen in the future.
The website will be live later this week...flourgirldessertscompany.com
Thanks for allowing me to get a gratuitous plug in there, and let me know if you'd like some samples!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- p'cha--jellied cow's feet
- What do you cook when home alone?
- omelets and anything I can bake
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- bench scraper--it can be a spatula, knife, pastry blender, counter clearer,etc., etc.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: