I teach elementary school music by day, but needed a creative outlet for my photography and love of cooking. I entered the wonderful world of food bloggery on Valentines Day 2009. Needless to say, I fell in love and have been cooking and photographing up a storm on my blog Spoon With Me ever since.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- "Humanese" raw cuisine at a little restaurant in Orange County. I couldn't tell you what was in half the stuff we were eating.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Spicy arrabbiata sauce on whole wheat penne
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My maple butcher block-topped stainless steel kitchen cart I got on Craig's List for $30.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Two, plus my husband and I. That makes four. That way, we can share a good bottle of wine, and have just enough people to play a rousing game of scrabble after dinner.