I am a full time teacher, part time PhD student and halfway through the Food and Media certificate at George Brown College. I love to eat, cook, take pictures and write. I am on a mission in 2010 to crack the code for perfect macarons, learn how to bake bread that isn't rock hard, make my own pasta and master gnocchi.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Crickets in Laos!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I usually take a break and eat cereal but if I cook, it's something simple like ratatouille.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My cornflower blue Kitchen Aid!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: