I love the experience of food: grocery shopping, eating, cooking, experimenting, sharing, and surrendering to endless cravings.
Well, other than thinking about food most of the day, I am also an acupuncturist and yoga teacher, actively supporting a healthy way of life.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Snake Blood
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Thai: Stir-Fried Pork with Basil, accompanying with balsamic rice, fish sauce and a fried egg
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Iron skillet
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: