Chef, food writer, recipe tester, food stylist and culinary instructor for kids.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Natto - a Japanese chef I worked for loved this stuff but even the smell made me gag.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Pasta because it can quick and easy and also very versatile.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Wooden spoons and my KitchenAid mixer
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Eight, although only four fit comfortably in my small apartment.