Dan Marek is a passionate advocate of healthy eating and very familiar with natural food products. His love of food also extends to the kitchen, and he has much experience cooking and baking for special diets and needs. Not only does Dan love to discuss food, wellness, and diet, but he is happy to be an educational resource.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Turtle (when I still ate meat)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Everything I can get my hands on
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Shun Ken Onion Chef Knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: