I work in the tech and venture capital world by day (and some nights), but am passionate about cooking, the farmers market and trying new recipes that feature seasonal produce at night and on the weekends. I live in Santa Barbara, so I'm able to make many dishes year round.
While I've cooked and entertained since my 20s, and worked a bit in food when I lived in NYC in the 1980s, I finally did something about my hobby about six months ago, and started a blog focused on cooking. It's been a lot of fun and I've enjoyed meeting great cooks and food writers on Twitter and IRL.
I develop recipes here and there, but mostly cook recipes written by my favorite cookbook authors (Dorie Greenspan, Melissa Clark and Ina Garten among others) and bloggers and Food52-ers, such as Cathy Barrow and DrBabs.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- anything with a poached egg on top
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A thirty-year-old wooden spoon with a short handle
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: