I am a cook mainly because I love to eat. A good meal can change a whole day - and when you are a harried working mom, finding something that makes you feel good is essential.
I have gotten into cocktails lately and love infusing them with herbs and unexpected ingredients. I guess it is no surprise because that is how I love my food too - brimming with herbs and bright flavors.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- There is really nothing I would turn down
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Something sinful, like pasta and pancetta with garlic and parsely.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My tongs
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: