I grew up in a family where my mother baked daily, and I carried that love of baking with me into adulthood (hence my username Blissfulbaker.) Then in 2012, I developed rheumatoid arthritis and found that a grain-free diet eliminated most of my pain. Life has changed! Baking's rare now, but my love of cooking remains as strong as ever. Food is literally my medicine. If you have an autoimmune disease and would like to learn more, check out my blog.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- The same things I cook when I'm home with my husband. He'll eat anything, so I can follow my cravings.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Kitchenaid Mixer
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 4 - I like the intimacy of small gatherings