I am pretty neat.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- The strangest? Prob one of those mixtures we made as elementary schoolers at the lunch tables. They usually involved choc milk, mystery meat, veggies, and whatever else could be tossed in.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Well, I live alone, so mostly I cook alone. And I'm gluten-free, so I use alot of fresh ingredients and like to try new techniques. Since I'm really the only one who usually has to eat it if I screw up!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A knife that my mom gave me. Esp now that I learned how to sharpen it.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- In my little apartment, my fave dinner party is me, my mom, and my sis. So...three.