My name is Nancy, I am a Mexican expatriate living in Europe. As a child I avoided the kitchen and my Mother's constant (failed) attempts to get me to learn to cook. Over the past few years I finally gave in and have been teaching myself how to cook, as well as trying to learn to bake.
For nearly 2 years I have been writing and sharing my recipes on my food blog, Spicie Foodie (http://spiciefoodie.blogspot.com/) This year my first cookbook was released and I was also published in a compilation cookbook. Learning and experiencing everything I can about food is my passion.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I once tried Mexican fried grasshoppers. They were spicy and crunchy and nothing else.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Usually Soup
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My mortar and pestle, can't live without it.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Four, not too many and easy enough for me to handle.