Let’s face it, I am a food geek. With over 20 years of restaurant experience, working with some of the finest chefs in North America, a background in restaurant public relations and owning a small catering company mixed with an extensive knowledge of food and wine, I am more than passionate about food.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Probably beef tongue because of its strange texture and the oddity of having another togue in ones mouth and eating it at the same time.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I first dance - I am hardly ever alone - usually I'll make a big salad with everything and anything I have on hand - I call this my "junk salad" or I would just kinda graze and snack my way through the kitchen
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my mom's recipe cards or my favorite wood spoon
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- I love to host parties but large elaborate dinner parties have gone by the wayside since having little ones around so ideally 8-12 friends for a family-style meal would be perfect