I'm a novelist, including Room for Improvement, The Spinster Sisters, Good Enough to Eat and the upcoming Bread & Butter. I also blog about food and life at thepolymathchronicles.blogspot.com, and freelance write about anything anyone will pay me for!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Live termites in Kenya. Blargh.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Simple pastas, chicken paillard, salads.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My grandmother's rolling pin which was hand-carved by her father.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: