We're Patricia (and John) Eddy. We are locavores, which for us means that about 95% of our food comes from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and British Columbia. We make exceptions for salt, olive oil, and odds and ends like baking soda and baking powder.
Oh, and we won't give up our coffee! We are from Seattle after all.
We cook seasonally and this year have started canning and preserving. We shop the farmers markets and rarely visit the grocery store.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Blood sausage
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Grilled cheese, popcorn, salmon
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My antique O'Keffe and Merritt stove
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: