I like to eat, and luckily I love to cook. Food is more than a means to survive, it is a sharing of experience, a revelation of new sensations, and a sensual pleasure at its best.
Cooking good food does not have to be difficult, it can be a fun and ultimately satisfying experience. Of course it is really fun and satisfying when someone else does the dishes.
I have a blog called Black Girl Chef's Whites, where I post original recipes. Stop by for a visit sometime!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Jelly fish - great taste, strange texture
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- KitchenAid Mixer
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: