My Food 52 adventure started one semester when I got the flu and was combined to bed for a week. Somehow I stumbled upon A+M during their chocolate cookie contest and after watching their video of them racing to get the cookies in the oven, I was hooked.
I just finished my BM in Cello Performance and am applying to Graduate programs in Historical Musicology.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- an aspic...something about that still turns my stomach. chocolate pasta was a close second on the strange scale.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- fried cinnamon-coated plantains with good vanilla bean ice cream...my favorite comfort food, especially when its raining
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- a bright red saucepan my grandmother gave to me when I turned 16. i promised it would be the first thing i cooked with when I got my own place..and I kept that promise.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 4-6. i enjoy cooking with my guests.