(Sideworkends hasn't added any details yet, but SideworkEnds is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- nothing's really that strange anymore, is it? I've had alligator, ostrich, rattlesnake, lots of unexpected sushi dishes, tongue, sweetbreads, shark.... I'll try anything once.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Chilis and cookies. Marshmallows. Sangrias....
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My red KitchenAid stand mixer
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 (plus me and my S.O.)