I’m Kristen Hess, The Artful Gourmet. Food fanatic, amateur cook, graphic designer, writer, aspiring food stylist and photographer living in New York City. My food blog (http://artfulgourmet.wordpress.com) is the product of plenty of late nights of planning and dreaming, reading and writing, cooking and eating, and styling and shooting. My purpose is to share my passion and love for cooking and food and travel, alongside with my creative expressions of it through writing, design and photography.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- shark fin soup
- What do you cook when home alone?
- pasta, chicken, sandwich, soup
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- microplane grater
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: