food writer in multiple international markets, wild river review (501c3 non-profit literary magazine/editor, author, photojournalist- Wild Table.
Ministry of Rum judge 2010 competition San Francisco
oxford encyclopedia of food and drink in America ed., 2. (topic biodynamic wines) edible jersey winter 2010 *organic wines*, saveur magazine 100/2010 "the tuna melt", nj monthly magazine- restaurant reviewer (one of those people) morris cty daily record- parsippany this week restaurant reviewer, chutzpah magazine food writer.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- In the Ivory Coast I had something that I later learned was pig inside crocodile. It was not unpleasant, yet unfamiliar.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I usually cook pork... My wife doesn't eat pork, she grew up Kosher.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My cast iron pans
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: