For an incredibly short while I had a blog with a friend about what we ate for lunch: gotlunch.tumblr.com
Where I work there are sometimes articles and podcasts about food, a la these two--
http://www.tabletmag.com/podcasts/2209/meat-up/ (interview with David Sax, author of Save the Deli)
http://www.tabletmag.com/podcasts/3033/land-of-plenty/ (dinner with Janna Gur, Israeli food aficionado and cookbook writer)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- andouille (I was told it was donkey)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Broccoli rabe w/garlic and pasta; salad 4-eva!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Toaster oven
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: