Some of my earliest memories are of me sitting on my grandparent's kitchen counter watching them prepare an assortment of meals.
I have always had a passion for food. I can still hear my grandfather reminding me to try everything at least once; then you can turn your nose up at it if isn't to your taste.
And now, like so many other mothers, when I am not working in the wine industry, exercising or DIY-ing, I find myself in my beautiful custom kitchen cooking.
Mostly, I love how food can bring a smile to someone's face and warmth to their tummy.
***I've just recently won 2nd place in a chocolate mousse contest***
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Goat stew in the ABC Islands! But I try at least everything once, no matter how grotesque it make appear. After all, how are you suppose to become a worldly cook if you don't open your mind?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I don't necessarily cook one type of food when home alone. Rather, I cook what I have on hand, which is usually what is in season. I absolutely love for my husband to walk home and smell the aroma of what is brewing in the kitchen.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- It's a toss up between my Wolf range and my Le Creusets!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Six to eight food and wine loving friends!