(Alyssalees hasn't added any details yet, but alyssalees is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- not sure about "strangest", but favorite recently consumed strange food was fried pigs ear strips dipped in black vinegar - courtesy of Whiskey Soda Lounge, portland OR
- What do you cook when home alone?
- eggs. all ways. poached, scrambled, souffled, etc
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- le creuset
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- the more the merrier...