(Virgieandhats hasn't added any details yet, but virgieandhats is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Mangalitsa lard with cracklings, spread on bread, in Budapest.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I melt a bit of cheese on toast and sprinkle it with salt and a little jam!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My grandmother's glass-jar nut chopper.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Eight, maybe, but who's counting?