Mom of a highly energetic toddler, graduate journalism student, newly minted freelance writer. Chasing after my baby boy leaves me little time to cook, but Food52 is inspiring me to keep it simple and make more good food at home.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Eel (I'm not so adventurous...)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Pasta with butter, aged parmesan, a touch of salt & pepper
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Tie: Le Cresuet pot and my chef's knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: