I grew up with a passion for two things: food and writing. So it only made sense when I decided to combine these two passions and become a food writer. I hope to eventually write a cookbook (or a few) and have a cooking show.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Whole fried striped bass at Perro Salado in Newport, RI.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Caprese salads, but I wouldn't really call that cooking.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My 5.5 quart cherry red Le Creuset dutch oven.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Six or eight.