My Kansas City childhood was filled with Smurfs, Chicken a la King, The Goonies, soccer, Fluffer Nutters, ballet and Return of the Ewoks. In High School I went to yearbook camp, rowed crew and organized bake sales. I worked hard to get into Dartmouth, then spent my college years baking cookies, running in the woods, and meeting friends. After trying to be a lawyer I went to culinary school in the Hudson Valley, fell in love with a boy named Paris, and worked as a butcher/fish fabricator for a year. Now I'm the "Culinary Ambassador" of an online chefs magazine. I develop recipes, watch hulu, and travel whenever possible.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Raw ground veal wad, a Piedmont specialty
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer & Misono UX10 Knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: