Two years ago a friend and I started a dinner delivery business and named it Panacea. A Panacea is a cure-all, a solution to life’s biggest problems …. like, what’s for dinner? Like, how can I feed myself and my family well and also hold down a job and manage my children’s homework and extracurricular activities and make eye contact with my husband occasionally?
For two heady years we cooked and delivered dinners to families and helped relieve some pressure. As the business grew so did my blood pressure level, so we closed the kitchen in October 2011. And now I’m taking a breath, and enjoying cooking, and writing at this URL, the former home of Panacea Food, LLC. So, we’ll see where this goes…
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Hmmm.... tongue is pretty strange to me.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Popcorn with butter, parmesan & salt
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My knives are indispensable (together with my cutting boards).
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Any number that will tolerate and appreciate a hostess in slippers. I know 4 people that fit that description, so I'll say: 4!