Cooking simple, mostly healthy meals and treats for my family is my favorite thing to do. Watching my children grow up nibbling asparagus in the garden and sprinkling spices in the kitchen is my joy.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- an earthworm (probably not technically a food)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- egg salad with lots of sriracha, caramel popcorn
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my ancient Le Creuset dutch oven
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: