(Zomg hasn't added any details yet, but Zomg is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Pink Frosting from a can. Weird.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Cheese and crackers. Or their more worldly cousin: Nachos.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- It turns out the kitchen owns me and not the other way around. Funny, no?
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Eight grown-ups or twenty-five children. If mixed a 1:2 ratio is desired.