I love testing recipes! I started in the test kitchen of Saveur magazine and quickly continued with the wonderful team at food52.com. I look forward to each of the competitions because I tend to learn fabulous new tricks, techniques and combinations with each competition. It's so much fun!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Hard to say ...many new foods seem strange before you try them and, once tried and enjoyed, suddenly seem 'normal' ...
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Mainly what I have in the fridge. I love creating things out of what I have in my pantry and fridge.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Olive wood wooden spoons.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- As many people as I have knives and forks for ...