I consider myself an advanced novice in the kitchen. Am most inspired to try my hand at things because of a dear friend, susan g.
I read somewhere that taking liberties with a recipe is a sign of creativity, and that there is no such thing as failure just a teaching moment!!!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- hmmm have not ventured on the wild side as of yet-
- What do you cook when home alone?
- grains, veggies, a sauce of some type all sauted...
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- an old recipe for my mothers noodle pudding- one of these days wish to frame it-
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- no way am i having a dinner party!