The bounty of each season is worth celebrating! Most of the meals I cook for my hungry family of four are based on whatever is fresh and bountiful in our yard or what we can glean from the yards of our friends and neighbors. The seasonal food we have in surplus goes into the canning jars. Even busy families can find time for fresh, homemade foods.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- fry bread dipped in chunks of mutten fat
- What do you cook when home alone?
- brown rice and veggies
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My grandmother's hand painted wildflower china
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: