I have a Syrian Jewish background and make a lot of traditional Syrian recipes. I enjoy experimenting with the Syrian foods to see if I can update them......there are so many other cultures that use a lot of the same spices that we do such as cumin and coriander.....yet the foods taste different and familiar at the same time!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A garlic press and my vegetable chopper
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: