I think I get my love for food and cooking from my mom, who was an amazing cook. She would start baking and freezing a month before Christmas in order to host our huge open house on Christmas afternoon. I watched and I learned...to this day I try not to procrastinate when it comes to entertaining.
My cooking style is pretty much all over the place, although I'm definitely partial to Greek and Italian cuisine. Oh yes, throw a little Cajun in there too!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Pasta with clams.... and fried oysters when I can find good ones
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Kitchen shears ...I must have 4 or 5 pairs stashed all over the kitchen
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Four although I love the big family gatherings on holidays