(Mayuchico hasn't added any details yet, but mayuchico is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I was served really fresh cut tako sashimi with sea salt and sesame oil at a restaurant in Korean town in Tokyo. The tentacles were still moving and when I put it in my mouth, the suckers stuck the side of my mouth.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Milk resotto, pasta, something really spicy.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- strainer made with horse tail hair.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: