Stuff is happening on Cape Cod after many years doing the news on TV in Syracuse. I cook seafood, grow roses, feed birds and I sell real estate with Kinlin-Grover.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- The Szechuan peppercorns that are banned in the U.S. but smuggled in by a Chinese friend. They do things to your mouth you can't imagine.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Mostly vegetables but every now and then I make a grilled cheese sandwich and put a hamburger in it.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Shun prep knives
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: