(Mwb hasn't added any details yet, but mwb is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Haggis, at a college dinner in England. I enjoyed it, but I haven't had it again.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Soft-boiled eggs, wilted spinach, brioche, ice cream.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Practically, Le Creuset cookware; less practically, vintage Villeroy and Boch egg cups in Easter-egg colors.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: