Nurse Nan is a food and cooking frenzied person who works full time and dreams all day what to make for dinner. I enjoy the cooking much more than the eating. I am of Sicilian decent, and my feeling is my "food frenzy" is definately tied into my heritage. I love to feed people...but a small group like 4 to 6. I spend most of my time on the internet looking at new recipes, but I never follow one exactly. I have made up several recipes on my own, only to find that some famous chef or cook had "copied" it! My husband loves to see what I am going to make every day. In the morning, I say, "Oh boy, no ideas on a meal for tonight," but by the end of the day, I produce a full course meal (even if at 7PM!) and he loves it!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Wild Boar in Sicily
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Nothing...not an "alone" person
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My large Le Cecreuset enamal pot
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- four to six