I found your website a few weeks ago and have made some of the recipes. They have all been very well received. I am 52 so somehow this is karma. I have always loved to cook and I really appreciate the video's and other cooks comments. food52 has renewed my interest in cooking and I look forward to more adventures in preparing dishes from around the world. Thank you for pushing me out of my comfort zone and opening up a whole new world for all of us to experience.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- A yard of flannel which is actually a drink but not a very good one!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- chefs knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: