I blog my gluten-free, vegan and allergy-friendly recipes, with a little bit of travel and philosophy thrown in. I tend to avoid fake meats. And I mostly bake, trying to recreate what I have found in pastry shops on my journeys without using refined sugar. If there's a gluten free, vegan dessert you'd like to see, let me know!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Xanthan gum...everybody eats it, most don't know what it is
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Puy lentil soup
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A carrara marble top table.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 4...or as many can fit in 500 sq ft