I love Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food. I love fish & seafood, veggies and cheese. Savory dishes and spicy and sour taste. Ethnic cuisines.
I like to cook and eat locally and seasonally and use the freshest ingredients. Mostly I prefer recipes with few ingredients and a resulting dish where each ingredient has a place to shine. To make a special occasion special I like elaborate and challenging recipes and a resulting dish that speaks about time, finesse, focus and love involved in it's preparation.
I like to explore history, cultures and tradition through food.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- nutria sausage, calf's brains
- What do you cook when home alone?
- wilted greens with fried or poached egg over polenta, linguine aglio e olio, greek yogurt with homemade granola and date syrup, quinoa tabouleh with crumbled goat feta and black olives
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- tomato peeler, granite mortar and pestle
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: