I am fascinated by the manner in which food and culture intersect; I'm excited to be a part of the seasonal/organic/local food movement; I also just love to eat. And nothing makes me happier than cooking a delicious meal for my husband and me while our dog Penelope sits at my feet hoping I drop things. (I always do) In my spare time, I also write a blog about our cooking and eating adventures. It's called Sunday in the Kitchen. Check it out: http://sundayinthekitchen.wordpress.com/
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Lamb's brain; not that exotic, really -- but it tasted really strange. Not bad, just strange.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Anything from simple seasonal veggie stir fries to complicated terrines involving organs and other goodies; depends on my schedule and length of time to next payday.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Chef's knife. Boring but true.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 7 (I like odd numbers)