(Ironstring hasn't added any details yet, but ironstring is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Circus food-- whatever's left in the pantry and gets scraped together can be truly bizarre.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Something with a sunny-side-up egg on the top.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Le Creuset dutch oven.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- No more than six; any more and I can't talk to anyone because I'm too busy cooking.