Passionate about organic, sustainable local foods. Love to feed people.
Love cooking, canning, preserving. My day job as a consultant gives me the opportunity to travel the world and learn.
Also love cooking with my daughter - we learn from each other.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- In Tokyo I was served a spiny lobster (Palinurus elephas) that was so 'fresh' it crawled off my plate.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I try out new recipes.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The view I have
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 to 8