(Meghanvk hasn't added any details yet, but MeghanVK is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I used to lead backcountry wilderness trips. Do not mistake the dried veggie chili for the powdered hummus. It will not end well.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Generally something complicated and impractical - OR - if I really want to treat myself - store-bought Tostitos-brand queso, with pretzels.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My small Le Creuset Dutch oven - it was my first major kitchen purchase, bought on sale at the start of a cross-country road trip. I couldn't really afford it, but I use it all the time, and memories of that time in my life make me smile.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- At least 6. Someday, when we have room for an actual dining table, I'll answer 10.