(Everynothingwonderful hasn't added any details yet, but everynothingwonderful is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Probably Lutefisk...or some sort of male animal parts I'd rather not discuss (in whatever that preparation was they were quite terrible)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Everything but if it's just me it's grilled cheese, through and through
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A toss up - between a Japanese knife my father gave me, or a cow shaped creamer that was my grandmother's
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Eight. More is fine, less if fine, eight is perfection though