(Miafoodie hasn't added any details yet, but Miafoodie is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Fish Eye - I had baked a whole fish for guests from France, carefully covering the fish eye with bacon. Upon placing the dish on the table one of the Frenchmen asked if he could have a fish eye, the second one being for the cook!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Ramon noodles cooked in homemade chicken broth adding any leftover meats and veggies.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The time that I spend there.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 8 when serving indoors; the more the merrier al fresco.