I started cooking to help out my single mom household with I was 12. There is a lot of Italian influence in what I make. My uncle whose hobby was cooking was from Italy and he taught me a lot of what I know. His mom had me at the stove on a step stool stirring risotto when I was about 6, I thought it was fun, she saw an easy pawn!
I love to photograph and have worked as a commercial product photographer...food photos are one of my topics. I still cook for us everyday, fresh local food. We are lucky in San Diego to have so many sources for good produce and seafood. Cooking is my passion and so is photography.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- cold marinated beef toungue when I was a child, very strange then, yummy
- What do you cook when home alone?
- eggs, bacon, pasta, or some combination of
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- French Press coffee maker
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 4 guests, 1 who likes to help & my husband to mix drinks, grill & clean up